- (#4845) The or_error method in
hl.switchstatements now takes a string expression rather than a string literal, allowing more informative messages for errors and assertions.
- (#4865) We use this new
or_errorfunctionality in methods that require biallelic variants to include an offending variant in the error message.
- (#4820) Added hl.reversed for reversing arrays and strings.
- (#4895) Added
include_strandoption to the hl.liftover function.
- (#4907)(#4911) Addressed one aspect of bad scaling in enormous literal values (triggered by a list of 300,000 sample IDs) related to logging.
- (#4909)(#4914) Fixed a check in Table/MatrixTable initialization that scaled O(n^2) with the total number of fields.
- (#4754)(#4799) Fixed optimizer assertion errors related to certain types of pipelines using
- (#4888) Fixed assertion error in BlockMatrix.sum.
- (#4871) Fixed possible error in locally sorting nested collections.
- (#4889) Fixed break in compatibility with extremely old MatrixTable/Table files.
- (#4527)(#4761) Fixed optimizer assertion error sometimes encountered with